Moccamaster KBG 741 Select – Stone grey – Filter Coffee Maker
The Switch model offers new features:
– Selection switch – brew 10 or 6 cups of coffee. Thanks to that new function we can easily decide if we want whole (1,25l) or half jug (750 ml) of our favourite beverage. While brewing 6 cups the water flow will be slower, but it won’t affect its taste or make it any less aromatic!
– Unique 2-phase heating element.
– Intelligent hot plate – It heats the glass carafe during the brew process, and automatically switches to warming mode to keep the coffee at ECBC specified temperatures.
– Renewed outlet arm -For an optimal spread of hot water over the coffee grounds
– coffee brewing temperature: 92 ° – 96 ° C and keeping the temperature of 80 ° – 85 ° C – compliant with the ECBC/ SCAE / SCAA requirements
– automatic switch-off
– brewing time: 5 – 6 minutes
– jug with a capacity of 1.25 liters (approx. 10 cups) – the jug with a lid and an agitator for uniform coffee brewing
– 9-hole showerhead for uniform wetting of coffee beans
– aluminum housing available in several colours
– copper boiler with double safety casing
– automatically adjustable hotplate
– filter holder with automatically blocked dripping
– hotplate coated with special enamel.
The coffee machines are made in the Netherlands. The warranty period for each device is as much as 5 years!
Out of stock
Why is Moccamaster coffee machine the best automatic brewer on the market? There are several reasons: every Moccamaster is produced by hand in the Netherlands; it takes you 6 minutes to prepare a jug of coffee in the ideal temperature from 92 to 96 ° C; and most importantly, Moccamaster has been created for you to enjoy delicious coffee. Colour: Stone grey